The Best of Harlan County:
Harlan County offers a number of local attractions that are sure to keep visitors coming back. The natural beauty of our area combined with a friendly hometown atmosphere make for a visit you will never forget.
News & Events:
For the most up to date News and Events visit our Features page.
The ATV Park and ZIP Line are among the nations best and have been featured in a number of TV and magazine publications. Also, Kingdom Come State Park, with an elevation of 2,700 feet, is the crowning jewel in the crest of Pine Mountain.
You can visit the Kentucky Legislature website HERE.
Poke Sallet Festival:
The 58th Annual Poke Sallet Festival is scheduled for June 6th- 8th. The upcoming Poke Sallet Festival has many things to offer, such as: Carnival, rides, food, vendors, bungee jump, games, micro-NASCAR, music, POKE Idol, crafts, car show, and more! Kids' Fun Day--Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Welcome to the Harlan County Chamber of Commerce website. We hope you find this information valuable. These businesses and individuals that are members of the chamber are very much interested in the progress and development of the county and the region.
"Please feel free to contact the chamber, and be sure to thank our local businesses and individuals for being active in the chamber. If you haven't already joined please consider doing so."
Aimee Blanton President
The purpose of the Harlan County Chamber of Commerce is the improvement of the quality of life in Harlan County through the promotion and stimulation of economic, social, and cultural development.
You are invited! The Chamber meets the second Wednesday of every month upstairs at the Portal Restaurant. Please join us!
We have a number of events coming up in the near future and would love for you to participate! Please use the links below to find more information about our Awards Gala, how you can nominate individuals, and help us find a theme for the Christmas Parade!
- Nominate/Vote for the 2014 Awards
- The winner of the theme contest is Christmas Through the Decades!
- Tickets for the Awards Gala *Now Avaliable*
- Meet the Candidates: We will be holding an event at the Harlan Center on Tuesday, October 28th at the Harlan Center from 5:30-7:30pm. Only questions submitted through the Harlan County Chamber of Commerce will be permitted during the meet and greet and forum. Please use the Meet the Candidates form to submit your questions.
- The 2014 Harlan County Christmas Parade entry form is now avaliable!
We voluntarily pledge and agree:
All Rights Reserved - Harlan County Chamber of Commerce - OS Templates